The Metwork team is growing, and we're looking for a product marketer to join our collaborative group. If you're excited about leveling the legal field to empower all lawyers to define their careers and make a difference, then you might fit right in (especially if you're a bit of a geek, but that's not a requirement).
Check out the job description below and then follow the link to apply.
About the job
Metwork is seeking a product marketer with start-up experience who will enjoy a hands-on role in a three-person marketing effort (with plans to grow). Metwork is a startup developing a networking application for lawyers. We are a small company with a collaborative environment - you will have input and an impact. You must be willing to dive into the intricacies of our product, work quickly, thrive on challenges, and be part of a working team.
The position reports to the COO with potential for management as the company grows. This is a remote, full-time, salaried position. No recruiters or agencies.
- Engagement, upsell, retention, referrals, and reactivation. Attracting new users is the #1 priority of Sales & Marketing.
- Positioning and messaging (storytelling) about our unique value proposition in a new market segment. This role is shared with our Senior Creative Marketer.
- Audience definition and segmentation for our targeted marketing campaigns and tailored messaging. This role is shared with our Senior Creative Marketer.
- Develop partnerships, especially with legal associations and legal businesses servicing the legal community (i.e., expert witnesses, paralegals, etc.).
- Market research and competitive intelligence.
- Sale support, enablement. We are hiring our first sales personnel this summer and need to have programs and materials ready to support them.
- B2C (direct to lawyers) and B2B (legal association) lead gen and scoring.
- Events. We are participating in two national trade shows in 2023 and this position is responsible for running those events.
- Pricing and naming experience is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing required.
- Experience with marketing to the legal profession is a strong plus.
- Strong communications skills with a working knowledge of social media is essential.
- We use HubSpot, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, ZeroBounce, Full Story, Mailgun, Slack, Asana and Google Workspace (shared work environment).
- Metwork provides a generous PTO plan and health insurance (employees pay a %).
- The position is fully remote.
- Salary target: $75K - 110K; equity shares are available.
Don’t miss an article,
Accelerate your paralegal career and push the community forward with Metwork, a first-of-its-kind legal networking platform.
Minimize staggering costs from losing mid-level law associates by leveraging software designed to complement the legal community.
Increase your income by quickly sending quality legal referrals. We share the three biggest mistakes to avoid. Learn more.