Product Update: Cruise Control
The design and dev team have been at it again with new updates to improve your experience on Metwork. The latest release, Version [1.0] brings a series of features designed to give users more control. Learn more.
September 22, 2023
Metwork’s latest update is live.
Version 1.0, nicknamed “Cruise Control,” is a series of features designed to give users more control over their experience as it pertains to their privacy and data. This update also gives users control over their preferences within each module alongside notifications they do or don’t receive. These additional controls are put in place in order to enhance the overall user experience.
Here’s the complete list of features included in this update.
- Added the ability to mute messages. This includes individual messages, team chat, and individual Metlist threads.
- Added moderation for association admins in Metlist. This allows for associations to ensure conversations within association chats are following association guidelines.
- Added comprehensive labels to forms.
- Added option to put an expiration on a referral request to help facilitate your referral workflow.
- Added the ability to turn off notifications you're not interested in.
- Added the ability to set default settings per module.
- Added auto-complete addresses to the software.
- User profile previews now appear if the profile picture is clicked.
- Fixed a bug where uploading a profile picture occasionally deletes the user’s phone number.
Deprecations and Removals:
- Removed compare tabs in the Network module.
Cruise Control is currently live and available to all users. Not using Metwork to enhance your legal practice? Let’s get you on our lawyer-only networking platform and you can experience the power of positive relationships.
Don’t miss an article,
Accelerate your paralegal career and push the community forward with Metwork, a first-of-its-kind legal networking platform.
Minimize staggering costs from losing mid-level law associates by leveraging software designed to complement the legal community.
Increase your income by quickly sending quality legal referrals. We share the three biggest mistakes to avoid. Learn more.