Product Update: December Release
Metwork's December Product Update enhances our Referral Ecosystem to give you more freedom and less pressure when negotiating terms of legal referrals. Learn more.
January 19, 2024
Our dev and design teams brought exciting improvements to our Referral Ecosystem with the latest update to the software.
December’s update focused on improving the referral process, nicknamed “Referral Handshake.” Improvements allow attorneys to discuss and negotiate the terms of referrals with more freedom and less pressure.
Find a full list of features, enhancements, and bug fixes below.
Enhancements and Improvements:
- Improvements were made to the referral process:
- The time limit has been removed from the terms discussion stage of the referral process. Attorneys can now take their time agreeing on referral terms without worrying about the discussion expiring.
- Attorneys can now add and remove PDF, .doc, .docx, .jpeg, .jpg, .png, and .heic files to referral terms.
- Attorneys can send images, files, gifs, emojis, and audio recordings in a referral discussion.
- Multiple payment options are now available in billing settings, allowing users to choose different payment methods for each subscription.
- Email timestamps now show the member’s timezone instead of GMT.
- Referral notifications take members directly to complete the appropriate task.
The latest updates are currently live and available to all users. Join now to experience the new "Referral Handshake" to upgrade your legal referrals.
Don’t miss an article,
Metwork’s January Product Update brings enhanced features across the board, giving members the option for more privacy and more public discussion. Learn more.
Being a great attorney means knowing that sometimes it’s better to refer the case out, even if you could handle it yourself. We break down the best times to refer a case. Learn more.
Metwork’s December Product Update enhances our Referral Ecosystem to give you more freedom and less pressure when negotiating terms of legal referrals. Learn more.